Sunday, October 11, 2015

"Olusegun Obasanjo You Are a Devil incarnate"- Alamieyeseigha Blast Obasanjo

Diepreye Solomon Peter Alamieyeseigha, the first elected governor of Bayelsa state believed former President Olusegun Obasanjo masterminded his trial and ruined him politically because he opposed Obasanjo’s rumoured third term agenda.



He spoke on his encounters with the former president, saying he had forgiven him. He said: “I cannot be living in the past because it does not help. It pains quite well but again, if it was not permitted by God, it would not have happened. And for me to be alive, I thank God.

Sometimes when I reflect on where I am coming from, I even at times ask why I am still alive, having passed through what I have passed through. It reminds me of Psalm 23, somebody passing through the valley of the shadow of death. I passed through it several times. For me to be alive, I do not need to have anything in mind. “I have been at a very close quarters with Obasanjo twice. The first encounter was at the Katsina Airport during the wedding of the daughter of late President Yar’Adua. I did not even know that he was in the VIP lounge.

I wanted to use the rest room and here was Obasanjo directly sitting inside. I was even scared because he almost passed out. “I held his hand and he said DSP what have I done to deserve a handshake from you? There were other people; Kenny Martins and one of his political friends present. I said I was shaking him for two reasons.

One was because of the Almighty God who created us. Number two is that tradition demands that we should welcome our visitors. Then Kenny got up and said, great leader, great leader and he came to hug me. “The second encounter was when I was going to Dubai and if Obasanjo had known that I was in that aircraft, he would not have entered but I was already seated. We were very few in the aircraft.

Because of fear, Obasanjo saw me and hysterically called me ‘Fayose, Fayose’ and I told him that I was not ‘Fayose.’ I said former president, Olusegun Mathew Okikiola Aremu Obasanjo, you are a devil incarnate. I said when we were small, our lesson teachers always talked about this devil and this devil and I never knew that the devil is a human being.

I told him that you are a direct descendant of the devil. I told him that if you talk, I will throw you out of this aircraft. “I knew of truth that he did not sleep throughout the flight. The only thing he said was DSP, is it only you that entered prison. I too entered prison. He said you entered prison and I entered prison. He kept quiet and I left. But I have forgiven him.”

No comments:

Post a Comment