Thursday, February 27, 2014

Hehe...Kim Kardashian Mocks Her Sister, Khloe, Says: “She Keeps The Ugliest Shoes”

Celebrity news has learned that KIM KARDASHIAN mocked KHLOE. She said:

“She keeps the ugliest shoes.”


See details after the page jump:


The Kardashian sisters are protective of each other. They slam tabloids for incorrect reports about each other and defends them from haters.  But like any other sisterhood, they also explode on each other and  exchange tactless and honest comments about each other.

A fan asked Kim Kardashian to discuss her sisters’ shoe style on her Mobio INsider account and she said:

“I’m answering this in hopes Khloe sees this lol. Khloe & I fight every single time i go to her house bc she has the most shoes. She is a shoe hoarder. She will buy the same pair of shoes in 5 colors. She keeps the ugliest shoes u have ever seen!”
She added:

“It literally puts me in a bad mood thinking about it. Kourtney has the best mix of shoes. My mom has great shoes. My little sisters have lots of boots and flats, which are cute on them but flats aren’t my thing. Sooooo I’d say everyone has very different shoe taste. I really like my shoe closet haha.”

Don’t you wanna see her collection of “ugliest shoes” ?

Hehe...see what quest for fame and more money can cause- turning siblings into enemies, na wa o..lol

Photo By PR Photos



2 comments:

  1. Dis family jus lik to be in d news al d tym nawa oh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...and we can't help keeping them on the spotlight na...lol

      Delete