Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day To All 'Ngozikanwiro Blog' Readers & Fans!!

Wishing all readers, fans and followers of Ngozikanwiro Blog a happy and memorable valentine's day celebration. Please play safe while you celebrate the val...and don't forget to show love to the less privileged around you.

A very special thank you goes to my fervent followers and fans, who have been by my side and saw it worthy to be dropping comments on my posts and not just being secret reader who extracts information and flee to comment on some other blogs that copied same info from Ng blog...lolz.....I am using this great opportunity to say a big thank you and HAPPY VAL'S DAY to these regular readers and comment posters:

Modest - the ever funny guy, lol
Mazino Oyolo Kigho
Lillygirlee
Ejike

I am greatly indebted to you guys, and I really appreciate you all, one love.

2 comments:

  1. Ngoo we wish u same. Am on my way to get dat rat trap wit gum am sending it as soon as posible pls keep it on d entrance of ur blog so dat we can catch dem all n deliver dem frm dat spirit of read n run without droping a comment have a nice n fun filed val day cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. LAFMAOOOOOOOO OMG!!! I can't stop laughing...stop!!!! Jeez! lolzz

    ReplyDelete