Monday, February 24, 2014

‘Don’t Blame Me for My Big Bo0bs Because My Clothes Can't Cover Them’ – Yvonne Jegede

Hmm….naturally endowed Nollywood Actress, Yvonne Jegede, recently cried out that people should not blamer her if clothes are not big enough to cover her very big boobs…hehe…
The actress, in an interview with Vanguard, said she should not be condemned by people if her breasts spill out every time.

‘I have big boobs, so, if the clothes are not big enough to cover my boobs, you should not blame me for that. I am not the person who made my clothes. I just put the clothes on,’ she said, revealing that the part of her body she exposes depends on her mood…#GBAM!! Lol


7 comments:

  1. She is not the one that makes her clothes but is she not the one that buys them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ngozi This actress is wicked! Only few men can keep their eyes off those mamalry glands. Well packaged, posture seductively wanting. I think she just want to get attraction and improve her market value. For me God protect my eyes from see what is bad. All I can tell her is tell your breasts to stop staring at me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wil blem u 4 leting it too open cus u no is big so always try n get ur size to cover it well. Bt I think u look good doh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha....see confession o...Modest!!!! But yeah, she is cute you know? lol

      Delete
  4. Well let me accept cus she looks good with her big............

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dis is a big story. She jst like puttin on exposin body clothes• Dere are millons of clothes in d market dat cn cover dose ur big boobs u tink u got

    ReplyDelete