Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Shameful: Nigerian Women Buy-out Dencia's Whitenecious Beauty Cream In 24 Hours!!!

Why are Nigerians hypocrites? When the post on Dencia's "Whitenicious" BLEACHING cream was published on Nigerian blogs, all girls be like, "I don’t bleach, I don’t want to bleach, proudly black, I can’t bleach my skin, I love my skin color" etc, lo and behold these same ladies still went behind closed doors buying that bleaching chemical Dencia just launched. you guys forgot what happened to American pop star, Michael Jackson so soon right? Am so annoyed at that, why would anyone want to change their black skins for a lighter shade? Nigerian women are so dumb….very soon, skin cancer and the rest of them will visit una…we are watching…lets wait and see….Mtschewwww….lol!

See the outcome of the bleaching cream after the page jump:


1 comment: