Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Hmmm, Naija Female Singer, Dencia Says She Hasn't Had SEX For 2 Years NOW!!!

One of Nigeria’s female artistes, Dencia was being interviewed by Encomium Magazine, and she said that she hasn’t had sex since the last 2 years, even though many still doubt her...saying it's a very big lie for a lady that derives so much pleasure in flaunting herself in indecent and exposing outfits like the one above. But Dencia insisted that she hasn’t had it since 2 years now…read her words below:


 Why the decision not to have sex for 2 years?
Sex is overrated and sex is for lovers who are trying to make babies, I am not trying to do so, it is not in my agenda.

How does it feel not having sex for 2 years?
It feels good, I am saving energy and mileage. I have better things to waste energy on.


3 comments:

  1. Yes is true d last tym I was der last two yrs n I no she is a faithful woman rubbish mtcheeew

    ReplyDelete
  2. Singin••••• Dis is super story••

    ReplyDelete