Monday, September 30, 2013

Nollywood Actor, Jim Iyke Gets Delivered At Prophet TB Joshua's Church Yesterday! Details HERE!


I am sure you guys must have heard or read about Nollywiood actor, Jim Iyke’s deliverance at the Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN) yesterday by one of the wise men at Prophet T. B. Joshua's Synagogue Church of All Nations.

According Jim, he went to Synagogue to seek for God’s intervention in his career, and to make his success a wholesome one.

See his tweets and details of the deliverance below:

 
After Jim Iyke was delivered and came back to his senses, he was like "Who pulled my shoe"?
Come-on put back my shoe. Why did you allow them pull off my shoe?

Don’t you know you're embarrassing me or something like that--- Guess he [Jim Iyke] was referring to the Girl and Guy that came with him who I suspect to be his PAs...

He later walked back to his seat and fell down flat on the floor.. He was sweating like a he-goat and really looked exhausted, little wonder he was screaming "I can’t breathe" when he was being delivered...

He later stood up, sat down and hugged the girl(maybe his PA) and she became emotional and started sobbing...

Praise be to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment