Tuesday, September 24, 2013

I Am Pregnant For My Aunty's 22-year Old Son- SHOULD I ABORT IT?

*THE MESSAGE YOU ARE ABOUT TO READ WAS SENT TO A CERTAIN CELEB BY A FAN- PLS READ & SHARE*

I only saw it and got touched and decided to share it....pls share as you read.

Goodafternoon Ma,



I love you and your films so much, and I heard that you were once in my shoe, please ma, I need your advice and the advice of your fans to help me make a good decision.

My name is ***** (named intentionally removed), and I am 21 years old. I have taken WAEC/NECO in my village in Anambra State. I am the only daughter of my parents, and my elder brothers live in Cotonou, so I stay alone in the village with my mother and father.

Ma, last year, one of my aunty (a woman from my village) who lives in Spain with her family came to the village to tell my parents to allow me go back to Lagos with her in order to be assisting her with house chores. She also promised to train me in the university if I pass JAMB that she will register me for when we get to Lagos, so my parents agreed and I followed her to Lagos.

She has two sons, one is 16 years, the other is 23, and they all returned back together to live in Lagos permanently because they said they preferred to live in Nigeria.

The children liked me because I help them a lot to do anything they ask me to do, including sweeping and cleaning their rooms.

One day, I returned back from choir practice, because I am in choir, and when I returned, I was so tired I managed to serve everybody their food and tidied the kitchen and went straight to my room to rest. Because I was tired, I forgot to lock my room door, so in the middle of the night, around 12 a.m, I noticed someone entered my room and I managed to open my eyes, and then it was my aunty’s first son standing at the door and wearing just boxers.

I thought he came to send me message, but I was wrong, before I could ask him what, he locked the door and rushed towards me to grab me.

Please ma, I forgot to tell you that his mother travelled to Abuja a day before that day he came to my room.

I tried to scream, but no one heard me, and he also threatened me not to scream, so I just laid down on the bed crying as he forcefully removed my clothes, and then removed his boxers and started having sex with me without condom. I regretted that night because I should have just told him to go and bring a condom because he released inside me.

I didn’t know what to do, I called his mother on phone that night to report him and the mother begged me to please calm down until she returns the next day, but I couldn’t bear the shame and pain I had to use the money she gave me to keep for buying small small things in the house when I wanted to cook or do something, to take transport from Lagos to my village in Anambra the next morning.

Ma, my problem now is that for the past two weeks, I have been sick, feeling weak and tired, and I even went to a chemist in my village to buy malaria drugs, but even after I took them, the sickness and weakness continued, so I went to a small lab centre in my village to carry out test and the lab man told me that I am pregnant.

I am afraid to tell my father or mother because they will never be happy with me, even though they have been asking me why I came back, and I told them that my aunty that I am staying with travelled, and that when she comes back, I will go back, and it seems that my aunty has not called my people to tell them what happened.

Please ma, what should I do? I swore that I will never do abortion in my life, and I am even afraid that I may get hurt if I do it, but the lab man is advising me to do abortion.

Please ma, what should I do? Help me ma, I need your assistance please.

Thank you.

Hmmm…..just speechless…..anyway, we will try to render any help we have…but before then, I want to use this opportunity to advise young girls reading this to please be careful.

And to parents reading this, please stop giving your children to people as maids, no matter the name they call it, stop it. And to the mothers, talk sense into your sons please and please….this issue of rape is getting out of hand in Nigeria, why?

I don’t just know what to say. I only decided to share this message so that other people can learn from this….and so that girls can be at alert….guard your body please….some guys are demons walking in the form of human beings. Must you force a girl to sleep with her? If she doesn’t want, free her. How do you even enjoy it when you are making love to a girl and she is crying and maybe screaming for help? Na wa o….I don’t want to believe that Nigerian guys have all turned to dogs overnight.

If you have advice for the girl, kindly drop it….and please do share this post on your facebook wall to awaken other girls and parents who may come across this and to also warn all those desperate guys who think they must sleep with every girl they see in life.

That’s my take on this. We’ll contact you back and see how we can help you @writer.

No comments:

Post a Comment