Thursday, August 1, 2013

AKPOS IS LOOKING FOR A WIFE- Interesting Joke!

Akpos finally wants to get married, so he decided to put up an advert on Facebook, Twitter, Guardian Newspaper, City Magazine, Punch, Wazobia fm, just name it...because he wanted to get it right by making sure he married the most beautiful girl with the best character to avoid all these rampant divorce news he had been hearing and reading everyday.

In order for any lady to qualify to become Akpos' wife, she must meet the following requirements:



1. She must be beautiful with killer shape
2. She must be tall
3. She must be single and never married before
4. She must be a graduate with grade pass not below 2/1 (second class upper division)
5. She must be a good cook
6. She must be gainfully employed
7. She must not be above 30yrs or below 25yrs
8. She must be good in bed
9. She must be a virgin
10. She must be God fearing.

Mode of application:
Send the following details: 3 full photographs, 1 page bio and CV, 5 referees, to: akposwantstomarry@celebrityakpos.com

Akpos received thousands of applications from elegant looking girls that took him months to sort out, but then, one particular application caught Akpos' attention. In that application, the girl's referee reads as follows:

Reference 1. Jude Njoku, my first boyfriend, devirgined me in 2003, he was my mathematics teacher, he knows I am very good in maths.

Reference 2: Dr. Greg Williams, my third boyfriend, he always commended my styles in bed, confessed that I'm the best, and he works with UNTH Enugu.

Reference 3: Engr. Peter Ubong, my 10th boyfriend, he is still begging me to come back, and he works with Mobil Oil Eket.

Reference 4: Prof. Wale Adesina, my HOD, we didn't date, but after our one-night stand, he never failed me again.

Reference 5: Pastor Chucks Ibe, my present church pastor and the man that made me to give my life to Christ, and he also assured me that now that I am a born again, that everything about me is new, and that I am now a VIRGIN.

Akpos I promise to be the best wife you will ever dream to have and the best mother of your unborn children, make me your wife...lolzzzz


Make una help Akpos make decision o becos Akpos is still confused o!!!! Lolzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment