Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Nigerian Men Are Wicked- My Friend’s Husband Dumped Her For A Single Lady In Lagos!

What more can I say? Absolutely nothing. Why? Why? Why? I hate to read or hear stories like this...jeez! How could you? Your wife and son? You abandoned them for a lady you just met? Jeez! Nigerian men, where is your pride?

The story you are about to read was sent to me by a concerned reader of ngozikanwiro blog, and it is really disheartening...wicked I must confess...read the story after the page cut...sighs





I am writing you this letter with bitterness in my heart. I still find it hard to believe that a man would abandon his wife and son for a lady he just met on the road.

My friend and his husband struggled from when he was still struggling to build his business, and finally he made it and the moment he started making big money, he felt like it is time for him to be fooling around.

To worsen the whole issue, this man is a strong member and a church worker at Illumination Assembly in Lagos. He can speak fire from his mouth, but deep down his heart, he is a chronic cheater.

Right now, he is living with the new woman, while his wife has been pushed out with his 2 years old son. But I still believe that the new woman- Benin woman is using charm on my friend’s husband, and soon, that jazz will clear from his eyes.

My friend is so shattered right now, she is a graduate but wasn’t working, which is where I blame her. And please to all the single ladies reading this- try and make sure you have something good doing before you enter into marriage before all these Nigerian men we have nowadays frustrate you.

The new woman’s name is Vivian, and I want you to help me publish this on your website so that everyone would read and see, and if possible join us in prayer that this wicked woman leaves my friend’s husband alone soon.

And to all the men reading this, why are you lot so wicked nowadays? Even if a certain woman had in past hurt you, must you use it to pay another innocent woman? Please you men should try and change please, the entire Nigerian women are hurting badly.

And  please beware of all these single ladies if you don’t want your home to break. They are very desperate, wicked and are ready to go any length to get a husband at all cost. So don’t think you can go and have a one night stand with them and go free- most have love spell and charms they use in entrapping any man that sleeps with them, please be warned.

Thank you my sister, you are doing a great job, please keep it up, people are applauding your good job. Maybe you need to go on air, like on wazobia to announce your website so more people can know about the good job you are doing. Stay blessed Mrs Ngozi.

No comments:

Post a Comment