Monday, October 15, 2012

How To Care For Your Skin Without Patronizing Any Beauty Product


Effective Homemade Skin Care Treatments- Do It Yourself

Looking good has become a daily panorama for almost everybody in the world today, both male and female. And as we all know, beauty begins from the skin; how smooth a person’s skin looks, signifies how much beauty they possess. No wonder we see a lot of skin care lotions, oil, cream, cleansers, etc being introduced into the beauty market daily. Sadly, most of these products are either, ineffective, sub-standard, or costly. It is also noteworthy to know that some are harmful to the skin, especially those with high content of caffeine. Haven known all these adversities, why not try an alternative method of bringing back your skin to a smoother glowing state using natural herbs and fruits, at least it is safer, cheaper and efficient with proven results.

I never knew the importance of a good looking, smooth skin, until I had a heat rash, OMG! I felt like the whole world was against me. My whole skin was covered with little spots such that whenever I used my palm to feel my skin, it was like my whole body was covered with sand. I am pretty sure you don’t want to have a scaly skin, to be honest with you, it sucks, and it repels people away from you.


I TRIED CONVENTIONAL SKIN TREATMENT CREAMS AND GELS & THEY FAILED!

I didn’t waste any minute the very moment I discovered this ugly skin condition, I rushed down to a nearby skin care salon, the lady in charge or the skin doctor gave me some creams and also prescribed some swallowing pills, which I also got the same day. Within the next hour, I was already busy reading the leaflets that came with the skin gels and skin treatment pills. Hey! I am not here to deceive you, they worked, I am serious they did eliminated the useless skin rashes from my skin, but something happened.

Even though the rashes where gone, the marks or spots were still glaring for every blind man to witness, hell no, I don’t want this please, get off me, I rushed back to the skin doctor again, and she did prescribed another skin treatment gel and a skin cleanser. Don’t ever expect the doctor to tell you, no I don’t have a solution to your problem, even when he or she has none, they will pretend they do. But thank Jesus; she didn’t prescribe swallowing pills again because I hate the tastes, the smells, etc.

This time, there was a bad news, the spots refused to go back to their graveyard after the period the doctor promised their funeral service will be held. May be, the pastor that was supposed to bless their grave refused to come, but I must bury them within the shortest period else, they may bury me emotionally, what did I do? Back to my root of course! I am going back, to my root yeah yeah…to my root…thank you Lucky Dube for reminding me of my root, blessed memory, may your genius soul rest in harmony.

Enough of this cock and bull story, tell us what you used to remove the spots on your skin please? Okay I am going to do that, but you must do me one favor, check out the ads around, I am pretty convinced they have great solutions to skin infections, roughness, dryness, etc.


TIGHTEN AND SMOOTHEN YOUR SKIN WITH A PAPAYA (PAW-PAW) FRUIT
Paw-paw or papaya was born in Columbia South America, some many years ago, into a family called carica papaya, and they were 22 in number, but paw-paw rose to fame, becoming the most popular among his family and siblings.

Its popularity can be attributed to its much said miraculous powers owing to the quality ingredients it carries within it: vitamins A and C, potassium, calcium, magnesium, phosphorous, iron, and soluble vegetable fiber, enzymes (pa-pain), etc. okay much said about paw-paw, let us go straight to how it is used to treat skin infections and also for tightening skin.



HOW TO BRIGHTEN YOUR SKIN NATURALLY 

I told you earlier that I was going back to my root, and you thought I was kidding; now you can see that I am not a liar. In fact, nature has solution to almost every problem in life, including skin treatment. If you are the artificial craze type, please change your mentality now or stop reading because I am taking you back to nature.

There are so many fruits that you can find around you, that has the great ability of curing your skin infections and also gives your skin a smoother look. For the purpose of this article, I am going to restrict myself to only one of the fruits that smoothen skin, papaya.


STEPS FOR PREPARING THE PAW-PAW SKIN TREATMENT MIXTURE


Get a big ripe paw-paw fruit (yellow in color)

Scoop out the seeds with a spoon and throw away

Using the same spoon, scoop out the pink flesh

Pour it into a blender

Add about 6 ounces of plain yogurt

Blend for about one minute until it is smooth



STEPS TO APPLY IT ON YOUR SKIN

  • Lie down on a comfortable position using a clean towel or so
  • Take a small quantity of the mixture in your palm and apply on the affected area or areas
  • Massage with a circular motion
  • Cover the area tightly with a cellophane tape and allow it for say 35 minutes before removing the tape coverings 
  • Rinse skin with clean lukewarm water
  • Check your skin for better, smoother looks. Repeat if need arises.


So many natural chemical reactions took place in your skin while doing this, if you really care to know more, then get back to me, but for now, stay cool and beautiful.





© 2012 Ngozika Nwiro. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment