Tuesday, June 30, 2015

"Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me"- Adaeze Yobo

According to nigeriafilms, Wife of former Super Eagles Skipper, Joseph Yobo, Adaeze Yobo, has called on her husband to keep insulting her so that she can do away with excessive eating habit which has made her grown so fat.



She shared a write-up which reads; “I need to hire someone who will follow me around and just knock the unhealthy food out of my mouth.”

Adaeze said she would also prefer to be slapped as she also likes having a taste of her baby milk which has also played a role on her size.

According to her, “Or just slap it out my mouth, I tell my husband to keep calling me fat and keep insulting me which works till 12 midnight when I start licking Jayden’s baby milk and snacking on frosties while watching Wendy spill the tea. I need a hot slap at that moment, the type of slap that would make me say “hi never hesperedit” in hot tears.”

No comments:

Post a Comment