Tuesday, May 26, 2015

POLITICAL DISGRACE: Governor Amaechi & Governor-elect Wike Tear Each Other Apart in Public! See Details Here


The verbal war between incumbent Governor Rotimi Amaechi and the incoming governor, Nyelson Wike has taken a dangerous turn as Amaechi accuses Wike of murdering youths.

See details after the page cut:

Governor Rotimi Amaechi: 
"Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree"

Amaechi continues: 
“I am a Christian, I have never killed anybody and I will never kill anybody. Instead of killing anybody I will give up my ambition. In a bid for Wike to be governor, he hired Atake, they killed a young man and cut his private part. They slit a young mans throat and hung him on a tree.

Read full details HERE


Governor-elect Nyelson Wike Responds: 
"I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers State!"
“The outgoing Governor charged the council chairmen while swearing them in to resist any attempt to dissolve them because Buhari would not support impunity. Who is master of impunity when the court said don’t organise any election because it is illegal and you went ahead. If I dissolve them, Buhari would support me because that is the height of impunity,”

Read details of the story HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment