Thursday, November 20, 2014

"I hardly get what I want in life"- Confessed President Goodluck Jonathan?

President Goodluck Jonathan on Thursday told a gathering of the Peoples Democratic Party leaders in the Presidential Villa, Abuja that he hardly gets what he looks forward to in life.



Jonathan, who boasted that no party would defeat the PDP during the 2015 polls said sometimes, things that he did not think about are the ones he gets.

The President spoke while hosting members of the Presidential Declaration Committee led by a former Minister of Defence, Dr. Haliru Bello, to a luncheon.

The committee which he formally dissolved during the luncheon was the brains behind his formal declaration on November 11 in Abuja.

Jonathan said, “In my own life, the things I look for I hardly get. It’s what I don’t even think about that I get sometimes. I believe most of you will smile. But collectively, first and foremost, let us unite the party and work together for our collective victory.”

He advised PDP’s aspirants at all levels not to see their aspirations as a do-or-die affair because   the world does not begin or end with the offices they are aspiring for.

The President said even if somebody blocked them from getting to the office, God might be preparing something better for them…

No comments:

Post a Comment