Friday, October 10, 2014

Saying, "I Quit" To Google- How He Resigned From Working For Google!

Several times each week, I get contacted by job seekers who ask the following:

"How can I get a job with Google?"


I cringe each time I get that question. It's like asking, "How can I get a one-on-one meeting with the President?" The chances of it happening are highly unlikely, says J.T. O'Donnell.

But then, a man who happens to be one of the few fortunate people to get employed by Google, just woke up one day and told Google- "I quit!"

If you haven't seen it yet, then you need to check out this article AND video where a Google employee (now ex-employee), explains why he quit working for a company where millions of people dream to have a job.

1 comment:

  1. That's the irony of life one man's food is another man's poison . So life goes on

    ReplyDelete