Monday, October 20, 2014

I Charge N10 Million To Collabo with Any Artiste- Wizkid‬

According to Nigeria Entertainment Today (NET), Nigerian artiste, Wizkid reportedly charges other music artiste N10 million for collaboration, however, he doesn't charge the people he loves.



The 24-year-old music artiste, Wizkid also went on to brag that he doesn’t pay artistes a cent to feature them on his own songs but he charges them hugely to sing along with them, can you imagine? Hehe

“I charge N10 million for collaboration but I don’t charge the people I love. I don’t pay for collaborations because I’m confident of myself,” explained Wizkid.

Singer Saeon took to her Instagram page to respond to Wizkid’s statements and in light of news she said she was charged by Wizkid to appear in her new song ‘Boogie Down’.

“Folks be like I never charge artists for features, but I’m N1.5million short and I couldn't even get a retweet,” said Saeon.

2 comments:

  1. That's too much from him. If other big act were like him when he was coming up hmmm I don't think he will get any collabo with anybody then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's humans for you, don't be surprised Modest

    ReplyDelete