Monday, October 20, 2014

After Dating A President, I Find It Difficult To Date An Ordinary Man — Ella Martins

To many Nigerian ladies out there, love and romance is beyond what they feel for a man, but all about the highest bidder, so if you got not-fat wallet, forget going close to woo them because it won't WORK! This is exactly the class of ladies our dear Beninoise musician cum actress Ella Martins fall into, as she revealed in a recent interview with Vanguard her experience dating a President. Read the interview excerpt below:



Have you ever been heartbroken?

“Yes, a president broke my heart. The relationship I had with the president is a long story. I fell in love with him because he was attentive and mature. In fact the relationship   made   me   mature. It’s not easy   dating a president. I am even working on a movie   based on that experience. Since  dating  the president, I found it difficult to date an ordinary person.”

2 comments:

  1. Hmmmm you better go and look for a president that will mary u cus no other man will thanks as u aspire to be a first lady hahahaha

    ReplyDelete