Sunday, July 20, 2014

Nigerian Actresses That Regretted Putting Tattoos On Their Body [Photos]

Tattoo is now common among Nigerian celebrities. Many of our celebrities like Peter Okoye, Oge Okoye, Iyanya, Halimah Abubakar and so many others, now parade their tattooed bodies.

However, in recent times, few of our actresses have expressed their regrets in getting tattoos, and have warned their fans against imitating them by trying to have their bodies tattooed.

Below are such actresses that now regret having tattoos on their bodies:



TONTO DIKEH- Pokolee


Controversial Nollywood actress and singer, Tonto Dikeh, seems to be regretting her actions on what she faced while she was drawing tattoos on her body, according to her it wasn't funny at all and she has warned her fans to avoid tattoos. Hear her:

“Stay away from tattoos, don’t bother to have any not even little because the moment you do, you keep on going for more.

She also shared a photo story of how she shed tears while getting her own tattoos, she said that she endured the pains like a strong lady because she was doing something that meant a lot to her back then. Tonto also shared some flashback photos so as to discourage her fans from getting tattoos.

 
ANITA JOSEPH

Nollywood actress and singer, Anita Joseph, has warned fans and Nigerians to stay away from body designs (Tattoos) as she is now regretting ever doing that to her skin.

According to the C list actress, tattoo is an addictive which one might not be able to get out off as the urge for more designs will keep coming.

“I no longer like tattoos. I have tattoos but I just don't like them again. I don’t even advise people to go for tattoos again. I have fans who tell me they want to be like me. I tell them to go ahead and belike me but that they don’t tattoo their skin. Tattoo is addictive. When you do one, you would want to do two or three and it goes on and on. Before I stopped, I wanted to do around my ribs. But something just touched me and I hated tattoo. I have found out that most people try to follow what I do. I don’t want them to follow the tattoo path. Iam preaching it now so that they can stop,” she preached.

The actress cried out that she wished she could remove the ones she already has on her body which could not be cleaned becausethey are permanent.

“I wish I can clean them off. I tried cleaning the one on my arms but I scratched it and it didn’t heal well. It is now scorched. Tattoo is not a good thing,” she cried.

Anita said she has tattoos in six parts of her body: back of her palm, waist, top of her bosoms, left leg, neck and arm. When asked if the tattoos connote anything or mean anything to her, she replied “Not necessarily, I just loved tattoos. But that was when I haven’t grown up and never knew it’s wrong in God’s sight”.

Untypical of Anita Joseph you would say, but the talented actress actually confirmed she is a born-again Christian now and added she has now realised “tattoos are unsightly before God”, even quoting the Bible to back her position.

 
AYO ASESANYA

Actress Ayo disclosed her intention of removing the tattoo she shared with her ex husband, Goriola Hassan. She spoke about it last year in an interview:

Have you finally cleaned your tattoo?

I still have it but it’s fading off gradually. I recently had a surgery. I’m supposed to have gone for another one. I’m clearing it off but it’s so painful. It gets swollen and too painful.


Wasn’t it painful when you were doing it?

It was painful but then removing it is more painful.


But then it reminds you of the past?

As funny as it is, I don’t remember anything whenever I see it. I see it as part of fashion. I actually went to a church to pray and they gave me a Bible verse, I never knew it was against Christianity. Until the Pastor openeda passage that I should read, and that was how I knew. It’s actually so beautiful when you have tattoos but immediately I knew it was a sin then, I made up my mind to clean it.


In a counter interview, Ayo's ex husband, Mr Hassan took the actress to the cleaners for trying to remove her own tattoo and also disclosed that she has his name tattooed on her buttocks.
Hear him:

Another key issue, we learnt your estranged wife, AyoAdesanya has threatened to remove the tattoo on her hand because she doesn’t want to share anything common with you again, how true is it?

(Laughs) I am also aware she said she wants to remove the tattoo on her hand, bearing our logo No Fear. She is free to do that but what about the one onher Bottom? How is she going to remove that because she has one on her Bottom, where my name was written boldly, Omogoriola Hassan. So, if she succeeds in removing the one on her hand, what is she going to do about the one on her buttocks? 


That’s silly of her. If at all you don’t like someone again, that does not mean you need to go to that extent. But I believe, definitely, she is still thinking about me because if shedoesn’t, she wouldn’t have thought about removing the tattoo. Ordinarily to me, what’s a tattoo? Anybody can have it. She alone has two, one on her hand, the other one on her Bottom. Let’s even agree she removes the two tattoos, will she kill my son, Fareed? Anytime she wakes up and sees Fareed, she has already seen me. She is just being childish.

Courtesy of: nairaland

2 comments:

  1. WOW! I so much love your blog o...unique write-ups...informative unlike most blogs...thanks for sharing this o becos Iwas even developing serious likeness for tattoo and was considering having one on my left arm...now I won't again...thanks for informing me...you saved me Ngo...pls y no comments on your blog posts cos your blog is so so amazing and it was someone that referred me to your blog...and someone also referred the person that referred me, meaning that your blog is popular and well read....so what could be the reason for the low commenting by your readers?

    I will try and be commenting from today...just that sometimes I feel lazy to type...maybe I need to change bcos of you..keep it up madam.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True her blog is so cool....but u better buy her a drink o for saving you...can I know u? I am Kenny *winks

      Delete