Saturday, July 12, 2014

"I Just Found Out That My Boyfriend is a Niger Delta Militant Married with 2 Wives"

 
I was with him for almost three years on and off. We were in different cities during the duration of the relationship but with regular visits. This man mistreated me, i was never happy with him, in fact it’s the worst relationship I have ever had. There’s nothing that he didn’t do to me except physically assaulting me, still i stayed with him praying every day that he will change.

I’m a pretty lady and I always getting attention from guys yet I remained faithful to him despite the distance. All of sudden he cut contact with me and i decided not to bother to ask him why because I had had enough myself. Ex started calling me again though I didn’t answer his calls. A month later I saw pictures of his wedding online, the girl he married is someone I had found out that he was cheating on me with in the past, though he denied it back then. She was even pregnant on their wedding day; I was shocked when I saw the pictures and cried my heart out.

After his marriage I found some information about this man which i never knew before, he is a Niger-delta militant with 2 baby mammas who he beats at the slightest provocation. This is someone that told me he deals in oil and gas o. now this same man has started calling me and begging me to forgive him for the way he treated me while we were together and that I should mention anything that I want and he will do for me, whether monetarily or not. I told him to go to hell with his pleading and money, however my friends are advising me to whatever he offers me and leave him.

What should u I do?

Culled from: nairaland
 

No comments:

Post a Comment