Thursday, July 10, 2014

I Can Be a Second Wife- Actress Nkiru Slyvanus Reveals

Glam actress, Nkiru Silvanus was recently on Channels TV’s morning program- Sunrise, and one of the presenters asked what her view is on ‘polygamous marriage’, Nkiru didn’t hesitate to reveal that she wouldn’t mind being a second wife. Hear her out below:


“It depends on who and the condition. If the situation is right and the person is good, I will go for him. It is the situation and seeing the right person that makes you settle for a partner. There is no problem about that at all,” “I am single but not searching because someone has already spotted me,”

On the widespread rumors that she dated Imo State Governor Okorocha, she replied:

“I have known the governor for a very long time. There is nothing between us. He even see me as her as his own daughter,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment