Tuesday, July 22, 2014

"I Always Knew I Would Be A Beauty Queen" - Iheoma Nnadi, MBGN 2014 Winner

The current Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria, Iheoma Nnadi, who floored 30 other beautiful girls to emerge as the ‘Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria 2014’ last Friday July 18th has confessed in an interview that she'd always known she would be a beauty queen one day. The 19 year old South African based student/model said in the interview:


"Buying a form means you are ready to become MBGN. I always knew I would be a beauty queen. Years back, the password of all my accounts was miss world forever. I have never participated in any beauty pageant before now. This is my first and I am so happy I won" she said



Iheoma is the last child in a family of 6 and has two sisters and a brother. Once again, congrats girl…its good to dream big and to also work towards bringing your dreams to reality. 

No comments:

Post a Comment