Wednesday, July 16, 2014

African Single Ladies Are Looking For Ready Made Men - Austrian Born Nigerian Model, Lydia Nnenna Confesses

 
Hmmm....you guys will definitely love this true confession coming from an Australian born Nigerian female model, Nnenna...as published on modernghana....read below:

<b>African Women Are Looking For Ready Made Men..... Austrian Born Nigerian Model, Lydia Obute</b>
Austrian born Nigerian model and actress, Lydia Nnenna Obute, has expressed her observations that lots of African women are craving for men that are already living large, without wanting to develop themselves.

According to her, she admitted that African women are living their dream, but shocks her to see the way women just plan their lives into men's heart without even knowing how the man has suffered to get to that point.

'African women are living their dreams? To be honest, I see a lot of African women craving for men that are already living large. They just plan their lives into those men's lifestyles. I was raised by a mother who is very strong and she also runs a restaurant in Vienna. The women around me are mostly strong and I think that is what every woman needs to grow up with, being around strong women who can serve as role models to other young women,' she urged.

Lydia revealed that her reason for coming back to Nigeria and one of her greatest achievement, was to give back to the society and in a few weeks she and her team were planning to visit some schools here in Nigeria with the 'Back To School project' which is her proposed initiative she hopes to execute.

"Any time,I come to Nigeria with my family, it's always about family on vacation. So, this time around, I decided to come back home on my own. It's also about giving back to society, and being more involved in the things that concerns my roots. I thought the best way to do that will be working with kids. I love working with kids and I thought it will be a nice idea to go to schools and impact on the students not just with gifts, but also, with such skills that will help to equip them ahead of future challenges," she stated.

"I find it appalling when children do not have access to education. In the Austrian tradition, when kids are going back to school, they are being equipped with a pack of gifts which contain educational materials they will need in school. So, I am thinking of sharing a lot of the Back To School bags in schools," she disclosed.

No comments:

Post a Comment