Wednesday, April 2, 2014

'I want a man that will beat me in bed'- Says Nollywood Actress, Crystal Okoye

A budding actress, Crystal Okoye has revealed that she wants a man that can make her feel like a real woman in bed and not one that would do otherwise.

She told The Nation in an interview that she has no business with a man that cannot perform well in bed and added that she is not a woman that pretends not to like to eat ‘apple’.

“I am not one of those women who would tell you s*x doesn't matter; it matters a lot in a marriage,” Okoye said.

“If a man cannot perform, I have no business with him. You have to be a complete man to be with me,” she added. 

The pretty actress further disclosed that,
“I don’t pray to marry a poor man, but a man who can comfortably take care of me. I love s*x, and I am not going to pretend I don’t. I know most girls even fake org**m just to please their partners but I am not that kind of girl.”


Courtesy of: Nollywoodfilms

2 comments:

  1. Buh y say it in public?....or mayb am d one thinkn dat way#hmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My dear I wonder too o...hehe...maybe she's up to something we don't know yet, lol

      Delete