Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Nigeria's number 1 blogger, Linda Ikeji builds a mansion for her parents in the village [See pictures]


Maybe you have heard about it...maybe you haven't but in case you haven't, then hear it now that our own Nigeria's number 1 blogger, Ms Linda Ikeji has just constructed a giant five bedroom duplex for her parents in her hometown of Nkwerre in Orlu Imo State.  Linda single-handedly built this giant building for her parents...what more can a blogger ask for, huh? Lol...Linda is really rolling on cash...and guess what? She makes her money just from blogging and gossiping, can you see? That's really impressive....GO! GO! Linda! Fortunately, we are from same state, lol......Imolites never carry last, *winks*

See another picture of the house after the page jump:



Linda is no doubt one of the highest earners in the blogging industry all over the world...something she started just like that....that's to tell people the need to go for your passion and do things you are passionate about and not just following the bandwagon.....Linda really deserve this...she has worked so hard...and I pray she finds a deserving husband soon to crown her life efforts and hardwork....lovely.

8 comments:

  1. Ngo when are you telling us your own story na? All of you Naija top bloggers are secretly pocketing big big money o...abeg make una remember people like us....just in case, I am James and I am one of your fervent fans. Pls do buy your readers car, lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, I won't ever forget all those that stood by me. Thanks so much

      Delete
  2. Ngozi I should be reading this about you in the next few years. Promise me sha you no go forget me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen o! Mazino I will never forget you....you have always stood by me...just pray I get there sooner....Thanks so much

      Delete
  3. That's Good news... Much respect to linda Ikeji

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, she deserves it....she really worked hard for her present success, and she's an inspiration to many today. I celebrate with her

      Delete
  4. Good to see her make her parents api with such a fine house. Ngoo dn't wory u will build the one that is biger n finer than this I wish u whtever u wish ur self. Imo people no da cray last expecially my good people of mbaise .
    respect

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, the man from the timber community- mbaise. That's lovely

      Delete