Thursday, December 19, 2013

I am an angel woman, I can't have beef with anybody– Mercy Johnson reacts to Tonto Dikeh Caling Her 'Bastard'

Nollywood A-list actress Mercy Johnson Okojie, one of the most loved in the entire industry, recalls when controversial actress Tonto Dikeh called her and her fans bastards.

You all know that Tonto Dikeh never liked Mercy Johnson for any reason, because she has never for once said anything good about Mercy J, she can’t even hide the fact that she don’t like her.

After the birth of Mercy’s daughter (Purity) in US, mercy came back to Nigeria 4 month later to continue with her acting career but her fellow actress Tonto Dikeh found a fault in that and went on to call her all sorts of names while also claiming are husband pushed her immediately into acting because they were broke.

In recent interview, mercy Johnson was asked how she felt about Tonto Dikeh calling her and her fans bastards? Check out her response to that question after the page jump:


"IT WAS A FRIEND WHO CALLED, TO TELL ME A COLLEAGUE IN NOLLYWOOD IS QUESTIONING MY DECISION TO GO BACK TO ACTING SO SOON,I ONLY ASKED A QUESTION,I SAID , ‘DID THE ACTRESS MENTION MY NAME’? SHE SAID NO… BUT MY FANS ARE INSINUATING THAT SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT ME, SO THEY FIRED BACK AT HER WITH INSULT AND ALL THAT.”

I AM A MOVING TRAIN BY THE SPECIAL GRACE OF GOD IN HEAVEN I WE CONTINUE TO DO GOOD FOR MYSELF AND MY FANS WHO HAVE STOOD BY ME ALL THESE YEARS.I HAVE NO BEEF WITH NOBODY,I AM A COOL PERSON AND I HATE AND FEAR TROUBLES,I ALWAYS PRAY FOR DOES THAT WISH FOR MY DOWNFALL”
 

1 comment:

  1. Woo angel woman to hv beef? Hmmm I wil like to see hw an angel woman eats beef whn served with a frnd oh pls who can mak dis hapn I wil pay hm or her. I no she doesn't want to eat bt let's give hour half plate n watch her eat

    ReplyDelete