Sunday, December 1, 2013

Check Out The Pretty Lady Trying To Snatch 2Face Away From Annie Idibia [Photo]

The lady pictured above with 2Face Idibia is Eva Alordiah, one of Nigeria's female music talents, and read what she said after posting this picture she snapped with her crush, 2face Idibia:

"I used to love him!!! Errr... Sowwie Annie, i still do! 2face has always been my crush but he's taken. My God is a God of second chances, what God has joined in this picture, let no...." 


And in response, 2face Idibia's wife, Annie replied:

"I loveeeeeee d pic! It ok ,evry1 loves him.. Hehehehe lol" she said and Eva responded with "You see why u r my sister!!!! We can share! Family matters tins *runs to Zamfara..." and Annie further replied with "chai!!!! Zamfara far oooo!! oh no! Hw I wan take catch u with my longgggg belle? Na die I dey oo!

Hmm.....let it not be what I am thinking right now...remember one song lyrics that said: like play like play.....ah....nwanne shaky ukwu...shaky ukwu....feel me now....hahaha.....abeg o

No comments:

Post a Comment