Monday, December 9, 2013

Bose Akanmu Finally Gets Support From Fellow Women and Men On Her Leaked Sex Tape

Let's recall some days ago, I posted a story here about Bose Akanmu leaked sex tape...anyway, a reader sent me the link to the heartbreaking scandal....I couldn't believe my eyes when I watched it...I was under pressure to publish the story here, and if I hadn't, it wouldn't have changed anything still cos the tape went viral online and some blogs and websites even posted the full disheartening video, sighs...which I couldn't gather the courage to post myself, but to satisfy my readers sending me messages upon messages, I just decided to put a summary of the story....though I still feel bad because no living human being is clean and free of sin, not even me....and for that, I see no reason why we should judge Bose...and thank God some sensible Nigerians have come to defend and support her...at least, she will find solace and know that she is not alone..

See what Moji Danisa wrote on this issue:
....and you can see other people's reaction after the page jump:





No comments:

Post a Comment