Saturday, August 31, 2013

OMG! Robin Thicke Caught In Camera Fingering A Lady's Butt In A Mirroed Picture! [Photo]


OMG! The photo has gone viral on the internet. Robin Thicke who is still recovering from his controversial VMA performance with Miley Cyrus was busted secretly fingering the butt of a socialite named Lana in this mirrored picture. 

The most surprising part of it all is that Robin Thicke came to this award ceremony with his wife, Paula Patton.

Find details and photo below:


The lady whose butt Robin Thicke grabbed & fingered has taken her shot at her 1minute of fame..and she says: 

“I knew his hand was on my butt. I posted it on Instagram and didn’t notice the reflection. But someone noticed it and commented. I was just like, "Oh I'll Instagram this photo with Robin Thicke, like everybody else,"' she told Celebuzz, adding, 'I didn’t think it would cause this much drama. I didn’t know it would be all over everything like this.''We have mutual friends in common. I actually met him a week before the afterparty,” she revealed. “I was actually going over to the DJ booth and he followed me. His security guard took the photo and said, “You guys make a cute couple.”


Lana posted it on her Twitter and Instagram accounts, and the picture that revealed what Robin Thicke was doing to this Lady behind the scene has already gone viral, and his wife, Paula Patton must have seen this. What becomes of their marriage is now the NEXT question?

And in case you haven’t figured out what Robin Thicke’s finger was doing behind Lana’s bum, I have circled it in red for you to see what celebrities guys do to women of today! *TongueInCheek*


No comments:

Post a Comment