Thursday, August 29, 2013

OMG!!! 23yr Old Boy Impregnates Her 40yr Old Mum & They Have Agreed To Marry!


A mother and her son have done something very shocking. Well, they have fallen in love with each other.
Now, the two want to marry since the mother is 6 months pregnant and expecting her son’s first child.


Betty Mbereko 40 yr old, who has been a widow over 12 years, confirmed that she is 6 months pregnant with the first child for her son Farai Mbereko 23 yr old.


The woman said that she does not want to marry her late husband’s brothers so she decided that it is better to marry her own son.

The village court was stunned last week when Betty admitted that she is having an affair with her son. The said “affair” started 3 years ago.

According to her, she spent a lot of money in sending Farai to school and she felt that she had the right to his own money and no other woman should be entitled to it.

“Look, I strove alone to send my son to school and no one helped me. Now you see that my son is working and you accuse me of doing something wrong. “Let me enjoy the products of my sweat,” Betty told the village court.

On the other hand, Farai said that he is prepared to marry his mother. He also said that he is willing to pay off the “lobola” balance that his father left unpaid to his grandparents.

“I know my father died before he finished paying the bride price and I am prepared to pay it off, he said.

He added, it is better to publicise what is happening because people should know that I am the one who made my mother pregnant. Otherwise they will accuse her of promiscuity,” he said.

However, Local Headman Nathan Muputirwa said that they cannot allow the marriage to happen in the village.

“We cannot allow this to happen in our village, mashura chaiwo aya (This is a bad omen indeed).
In the past they would have to be killed but today we cannot do it because we are afraid of the police,” he said.

He also warned the two to break off their marriage or just leave the village.

The couple took the second option and left the village.

No comments:

Post a Comment