Monday, August 26, 2013

“I’m On The Verge Of Dying” of “Vicious Alcoholic Abuse” I NEED HELP! Confessed MIKE TYSON

In recent celebrity news, boxing legend MIKE TYSON has confessed to being a “vicious alcoholic” who’s only been pretending to be sober for the past few years.

He also claimed that he’s “on the verge of dying.”

Details after the cut...


Despite all the fame and all the money, Mike Tyson has had a pretty rough life… what with all the arrests
, the incessant substance abuse, and of course the tragic death of his late daughter, Exodus.
With this in mind, it’s no surprise that the tattooed former boxer is back on the bottle.
During a recent press conference in New York, Tyson admitted that he had been lying for years about being sober:

“I’m a bad guy. I did a lot of bad things and I want to be forgiven. I want to change my life. I want to live my life sober… I don’t want to die. I’m on the verge of dying because I’m a vicious alcoholic… I’ve been lying to everybody else that think I was sober, but I’m not.

The boxer, who’s been to rehab three times in his life, also revealed that he had not had any drugs for almost a week.
He added:

“This is my sixth day. I’m never going to use again.”

Let’s hope he keeps his word.

Photo Credit: PR Photos




No comments:

Post a Comment