Wednesday, August 28, 2013

''I Am Pregnant For A Pastor And He Has Denied It!''--BlogVisitor Confesses

Omo wahala dey o!!!! Just stumble upon this SHOCKING story on Stella Dimokorkokus' Blog and felt like sharing it here for you guys to read o....there is plenty trouble in town o....hehe....read story below:



'' Good day aunty Stella,
 Plz i need your help cos am in a serious mess and i need advice urgently, plz do me a favor and publish my story now.

I have been dating a pastor for about 5 months now, i just told him yesterday that am pregnant and he denied the pregnancy, am so confused as to why a man that calls himself a pastor would get a woman pregnant and still deny it.The bastard made sweet love to me from Friday-Monday morning before i left for work some weeks back.

I confronted him this morning and we had a serious fight, as am writing to u now he's preaching in his church and am just wondering what he's preaching to his congregation, i sustained serious injury on my neck  cos he rough handled me.

Although am working but my salary is 70k, don't think this money will be enough to bring a child into the world, i live with my elder sister and i know she will not allow me stay in her house with this pregnancy, don't even have money to rent an apartment if i decide to keep the baby and moreover he is not financially stable, i pay most of the bill.
Now the big question is, should i keep the baby or abort it. Plz i need urgent answer cos am going nuts.
Thanks.''

I mailed her asking if it was a joke and her response was


''How can this be a joke aunty stella, i wouldn't want to mention names guess u know the reason, just need advice that's all, cos i ve discussed this with my cousin, she called him and he bluntly told her he's not responsible, she's as confused as i am as to if to keep the baby or not.

Plz this is not a joke, i didn't send this story just to cause traffic on ur blog. but if u don't believe then there won't be need to publish this story.

Thanks for your quick response.''

Courtesy of: Stelladimokorkokus

No comments:

Post a Comment