Tuesday, August 6, 2013

VERY FUNNY JOKE: Akpors vs Psquare and Teacher, Lol

English teacher enters the classroom and goes to write on the board...



Teacher- today i'm going to teach you all words that ends with LLY......
Words like critical---critically
Words like ironic----ironically
Words like gradual---gradually
Words like logic---logically......
Now, can someone give us more examples...???

Akpors sitting happily at the back bench raises up his hand...Aunty, me, me??

Teacher- Akpors good boy give us one example.
Akpors (looking very serious and excited)- haba- habatically
Teacher- Are you out of your mind?
Akpors- logically
Teacher- now you are using what I already wrote on the board, is something wrong with your head?
Akpors- you mean psychologically
Teacher- are you asking me?
Akpors- may be questionally
Teacher- what sort of english are all these? Only one is correct my friend..stop!
Akpors- grammar na for dictionary
Teacher- you must be out of your mind!
Akpors- is not my fault ma
Teacher- then who's fault?
Akpors- is Psquare in personally
who is at fault- Psquare or Akpors? Lolzzz


No comments:

Post a Comment