Wednesday, April 10, 2013

TAYLOR SWIFT: “I Don’t Know If I’m Going To Get Married Or Be Single Forever”

TAYLOR SWIFT has opened up about her love life again to celebrity news, admitting that “I don’t know if I’m going to get married or be single.”

We have to admit, we don’t either.

The past few years, Taylor Swift has had one of the craziest love lives (with the usual celebrity heartthrob types) that don’t seem to last.

As a result, it’s left the single but very wealthy songstress to wonder if she’ll ever end up spending the rest of her life with someone else… or alone.

In an interview with Wonderland magazine’s Outspoken issue, Taylor reflects:



“I’ve kind of realized that I have no idea where I’m going to be next year, or in six months, or in two months. I mean, I know where I’ll be on tour in two months, but no idea where I’m going to be mentally, emotionally, dreams, goals, wishes, hopes.”

She adds:

“I have no idea if I’m going to get married or be single forever or have a family or just be on my own. You know, paint in a cottage by the ocean by myself.”

If there’s one thing that she’s sure of, however, it’s that going with the flow is the easiest way to avoid any further disappointments.

“I just have no idea and I’m kind of into that. You can make a board for all the goals you want in your life with the pictures on it, and that’s great, daydreaming is wonderful, but you can never plan your future.”

As for what she’s learned from her past tumultuous relationships, Swift offers:

“Relationships are like traffic lights. And I just have this theory that I can only exist in a relationship if it’s a green light.”

No comments:

Post a Comment