Saturday, April 13, 2013

Is It Possible For Me To Become A Female Celebrity Without Sleeping With Men?


A reader of ngozikanwiro blog sent in this interesting question yesterday, but I was so busy I couldn’t publish it yesterday, please dear sender, kindly forgive me, I have finally decided to publish your question and hope readers respond.

Dear Aunty Ngozi,
I am 19 years old, and I am a girl. I just finished secondary school last year and I am hoping to gain admission to study Mass Communication next year, but please I really want to be a celebrity.

Everyday, I dream of it, I desire it, and I pray about it, but my friends (boys and girls) keep telling me that for me to become a female celebrity in Nigeria, that I should be prepared to sleep with different popular men. They said that all the female celebrities in Nigeria do sleep around with men, but that they won’t agree to it because it is a shame, please is it true?

If it is true, why is it so? Can I achieve mine without sleeping with different men because I want to be a virgin till I marry. Help me please, I need to know.

Thanks.

Hmmm…serious question I must confess…read my answer after the page cut....
But all I can say is this- it is difficult to become an entertainment celebrity without living a kind of ungodly life- you need to be involved in clubbing, partying, drinking, maybe smoking, socializing (sometimes with popular men who are often times promiscuous), etc…those are some of the reasons why it is difficult to become a celebrity without engaging in immoral things like sexual immorality, etc…but who said it is not POSSIBLE to make a difference? If it is God’s will, you will, just be focused and stick to your dream of not sleeping around to gain fame, and you will one day. Goodluck, I hope other readers respond too.

1 comment:

  1. it is impossible dear, dont even think of that ok. Dear, blogger, i love ur blog, keep it up. O bu nwanne gi

    ReplyDelete