Wednesday, April 17, 2013

How Holly Hagan's Breast Implant Flipped Inside Her (PHOTOS)

Geordie Shore's Holly Hagan says she was left "petrified" after her boob implants flipped inside her.

The flame-haired reality TV star has revealed how she felt "disgusted" with herself when dropping two stone caused her breasts to start sagging and her implants to begin moving around.

The 21-year-old, who has now gone under the knife again to fix her boobs, says the weight loss left her breasts looking like udders with her nipples pointing to the ground.




And she says she became so ashamed of her body she refused to get naked in front of men for fear of leaving them disappointed.

She revealed to Now magazine: "I’ve recently had my boobs done again and gone up to a 32FF because my last boob job went wrong.

"A year and a half ago I noticed they were suddenly looking really saggy and in completely the wrong place.

"My nipples were pointing to the floor. I had the boobs of a 90-year-old woman – I’ve seen grannies with better boobs than I had!

"I was disgusted. I never took my bra off. My boobs looked like udders and I could grab the implant with my fingers."

Holly, who has stripped off to reveal her new look boobs in the mag, added: "I’ve lost over 2st in the past two years. I was 12½st and a 32B a few years ago when I had the first boob job and went up to a 32FF.

"But when I lost weight they deflated down to a 32DD.


"I remember being in the shower and because there was so much saggy skin the implant could move around.

"It was flipping inside of me and turned back to front. It was scary. I was like: ‘What the hell’s happened?’

"I eventually managed to flip the implant back round by myself, but I was too scared to touch them or do anything. I was petrified."

 Courtesy of: UK SUN

1 comment:

  1. I would like to have breast aesthetics. However, from Turkey I need to find a good plastic surgeon.
    Memeestetiği

    ReplyDelete