Tuesday, February 19, 2013

SECRET EXPOSURE: Yvonne Nwosu And Ice Prince Ends Their Relationship

The relationship between fashion designer,Yvonne Nwosu and Ice Prince is one of the most talked about relationship in Nigeria, the couples seem to be doing great together but sadly they broke- up.

Yvonne took to twitter to announce she is single and loving it. The cause of their break up is not yet known.
Courtesy of: Abidemiolaojo's nub

Pathetic....these guys will never learn from history...sighs

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your blog and find a lot of your post's to be what precisely I'm looking for.
    Does one offer guest writers to write content to suit your
    needs? I wouldn't mind composing a post or elaborating on a few of the subjects you write regarding here. Again, awesome site!

    My site barcelona box

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome to become a guest writer on my blog...reach me through my "contact me" page...

    ReplyDelete