Friday, February 22, 2013

"I Wll Do Anything To Achieve My Dreams" Confessed Nigerian Female Singer, Ego!

She has been tagged a 'bad girl' but Ego Omalicha is not bothered. She thinks the fastest way to get "there" is to 'use what you have to get what you want'. Safarie, as Ego is popularly called, has great singing potentials, and already has two singles rocking the airwaves.

But her wild dress sense is giving many a cause for concern [See more photos below]. In a blunt manner, she gave an insight into her style...


"There are lot of things I want to explore in myself; I have this cool me, then the funny me, creative, wild me, lots of me in me. I just try to express myself with my pictures and people seem to love them a lot.

"I don’t really care about what people think about me. I don’t want to attempt to change that belief. I am who I am. Just like every other human being aspiring to make it big, I am no different. I do what I have to do to get where I want to be, just as I am today."


Courtesy of: olufamous

No comments:

Post a Comment