Thursday, February 21, 2013

I’m Better And Hotter Than Kim Kardashian’ – Nigerian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Darey (PHOTO)

Serious war has just ensured between the international star, Kim Kardashian and our own Ghollywood Juliet Ibrahim as she has just blasted Darey Art-Alade to have spent much on nothing referring to herself as hotter and better than Kim.

The Ghanaian actress said why would Darey pay so much money and fly Kim Kardashian down to Nigeria just for a 45 seconds intro’ on his Love Like a Movie Concert, which held on Sunday, February 17, 2013.

See their full pictures after the page cut and compare...


"Ok here’s my 2cents! Been reading comments about Darey’s concert and to be honest I don’t see why he will pay so much money and fly Kim k down to Naija just for a 45sec intro on his show, like seriously! Bro, you could have flown me from Ghana and I would have represented well! What did Kim K do for the 45 secs? She stood and told a senseless story, I could have stood and told a sensible story about Ghana on a Nigerian stage!‘, she wrote.

She also went on to say that African show promoters should shun foreign entertainers and focus on working with more African talents.

"No hard feelings but its about time we start appreciating our very own African talents than paying all these foreigners so much for 45seconds performances. Check me out, way hotter than some of them peeps una dey pay big bucks for nothing better.

The fact is and will always remain I, Juliet Ibrahim is 100 times hotter, prettier than Kim K! I have every right to say so because, I am an African woman without any surgeries and natural beauty is what I brag of. If this is offending you pls kindly walk without your faulty specs and bang your head into a wall

So, who’s hotter…Kim or Juliet? Throw your comments in please!

In my own honest opinion, Juliet beat Kim hands down, both in height and in every woman quality, Kim is just being over-hyped!

1 comment:

  1. Two left feet photoshopped juliet can't beat Kim on a bad day.

    ReplyDelete