Monday, February 18, 2013

I Died & God Woke Me After 7 Days, Testified President Goodluck's Wife, Patience!

Around last year, towards the end of the year, the Nigerian first lady, Dame Patience got missing from the country like most other Nigerian politicians who have formed the habit of disappearing without announcement when they fall sick, and it wasn't long, journalists and celebrity sniffers like us got the info that she was away in a German hospital receiving serious medical treatment. After the storm was over and she sneaked back to Nigeria, but tried as much as possible to reduce her media presence. But just as it is always said that truth cannot be hidden forever, the First Lady, Dame Patience Jonathan on Sunday confessed in the form of a testimony that her ailment was so serious that it was due to divine intervention that she lived to see today. In her own words, she confessed that she died but resurrected like Lazarus after seven days.

This was made known in an open testimony during a praise and thanksgiving ceremony she hosted at the State House Presidential Villa at Aso Rock, Abuja.

You can read her own words yourself after the page cut...


“I remember when Chief Obasanjo was the President of the country; I was close to his late wife, Stella. We worshiped together in this chapel. It was a painful moment for me that time when she died and her corpse was brought here.

“That was how my corpse would have been brought here. It was not an easy experience for me. I actually died; I passed out for more than a week. My intestine and tummy were opened.

“I am not Lazarus but my experience was similar to his. My doctors said all hope was lost. A black doctor in London who is with us in this service was flown in when the situation became critical. It was God himself in His infinite mercy that said I will return to Nigeria. God woke me up after seven days.

“I know that some people somehow leaked the information that I was dead. They are people that I trust and rely on; to them, I was dead and I would never return to the country alive. Some of them even sold my things off. I won’t say everything here.

"It is the Lord’s doing that I returned alive. When God says yes, nobody can say no. People are always afraid of operation (surgery) but in my own case, while my travail lasted, I was begging for it (surgery) after the third operation because I was going to the theatre everyday.

“It was God who saw me through. I did eight or nine operations within one month. It was not an easy one”.

Now, trailing back, we can all remember how the presidency denied the fact that our First Lady was battling with an ailment, but now, the truth is out, so what do we make of this? Why is it that Nigerian leaders, in fact politicians love telling the citizens lies? Is there anything big in our First Lady or whoever else falling sick? Are we not humans? Don't they know that the sincere prayers of Nigerians can go along way in saving their lives in times like that? Just curious.....

No comments:

Post a Comment