Thursday, February 14, 2013

How NOLLYWOOD Actress Snatched A Female Pastor's Husband!

Have you ever wondered why Nigerian female celebrities and actresses love dating married men and in the process, snatching other non-celebrity women's husbands? This seem to be a competition amongst them or a trend for them...I am still unable to fathom the secret behind their action.

The busty actress you see above, Foluke Daramola was married but couldn't keep her home and was kicked out months after the marriage. So, she thinks her best option is to take over another woman's husband of over 13years?

I hear she now lives with the married man, Kayode Salako, in Omole Estate, while his wife and three kids have moved out. Living with him as what? Sex mate or illegal wife? Funny enough, the man doesn't care. See what Kayode said about their living together below...
"I didn't abandon my wife and kids; they abandoned me. My wife abandoned me for Foluke to take over. In my family, it's an abomination for a woman to pack her things and leave her husband's house, if it's not the man that sent her out. What she did has confirmed she's not my destined wife. Foluke now lives with me in Omole."

This is very bad and sad.....

No comments:

Post a Comment