Monday, February 4, 2013

Dear Ngozi: Why Do Men Run Away From Wooing Female Soldiers?

Note: This isn't the lady that sent me this message!

I just checked my mail box now and saw this message from an unknown person, presumably a female soldier, from what she wrote.

Read her words after the page cut below...

First, I want to thank you for the good job you are doing with this your website. I just stumbled upon it while searching for something online, I got so amazed with lots of interesting topics you have on your website, I wish you more success.

Now to my question, though it may sound odd, but I have to ask because my fellow female soldiers do also worry about this.

Why is it that in Nigeria, men don't like to approach a force woman- be it military, air force, navy or police? Are they afraid of us or they see us unattractive? I just want to know. Why is it that only male soldiers and force men are the only ones who mostly approach female soldiers and force ladies? It is not good, you guys should summon the courage to be wooing us, remember, every woman loves to be wooed- irrespective of her career or business; it makes her feel loved, sexy and acceptable to the society, please I had to pour out my mind on this, and I hope to hear your honest responses please.

Thank you.

Hmmmm....wow! this is really a serious case I must confess....now, over to you guys, why don't you like approaching female soldiers and force women in general? Please no pretence, and don't read and walk away without saying a word, say something, just say it as you wish and let's hear your opinion, maybe the force women out there may learn from your words.

Thanks, love you all, always!

No comments:

Post a Comment