Thursday, February 28, 2013

CHRIS BROWN: Assaulting RIHANNA Is The “Deepest Regret Of My Life”

CHRIS BROWN wants everyone to know that assaulting RIHANNA back in 2009 is the “deepest regret of [his] life.”

For the first time in a long while, Chris Brown broke his silence about the infamous incident that tainted his reputation forever… the pre-Grammy night in 2009 when he brutally assaulted Rihanna while arguing in his car.


The singer cites the proven fact that they are now in very good terms with each other–and are officially back on–and calls the incident the “deepest regret of my life, the biggest mistake” in a recent interview with the UK Mirror.

In an attempt to explain what happened, Brown told the publication:

“Sometimes you row, you fight, with the one you love and things get said, stuff spirals.”

He added:

“But she loves me — what can I say? I am forgiven … but, yes, I worked hard for it.”

CB also reacted to Seth MacFarlane joking about the assault during last Sunday’s Oscars and to every detractor who continues to diss him for it:

“People attack me and criticise me, it happens all the time … But they don’t know me, and they don’t know us. It doesn’t bother me any more … Other people can judge us but they don’t know anything.”

Do you think Chris Brown should be forgiven by now?

Photo By PR Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment