Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Popular Lagos video vixen VeeZee reacts to Chris Brown hook up

I'm sure some of you heard that Chris Brown supposedly hooked up with a video vixen while in Nigeria last weekend for his concert. The lady in the centre of the story is popular video vixen and model, Venita Akpofure, popularly known as Veezee baybeh (second from left). She spoke to me exclusively this evening about the speculation that went viral on Social media. Below is what she said


I didn't have any sexual contact with Chris Brown. We all hung out after the show because we have mutual friends. I actually went with Wizkid who's cool with Chris. It's not abnormal for models/vixens to meet artists in the line of work that I do. I didn't really speak with him, just hello and goodbye. It was cool to meet him and he was polite enough to take a photo with us. We hung out with him after the show and I left for home to go and prepare for Christmas. It was nothing scandalous like what is being implied.


See more photos after the page cut...





Courtesy: lindaikeji.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment