Thursday, December 13, 2012

INTERESTING VIDEO- Fox Anchor Tia Ewing Caught Dancing During Commercial Break


A local California anchor was recently caught on camera doing what should be every reporter's duty during commercial breaks: dancing. Fox 40's Tia Ewing was working at 4:15 a.m. when it was time to cut to a commercial. So of course, she busted out dancing to Beyonce's "Single Ladies." She had a tablet computer in one hand, while she flashed the ring finger on her other hand. "I gotta get it where I can get it,” Ewing explained to her co-workers on-air in a later segment. “I just didn’t know the camera was rolling." The Huffington Post highly approves.

1 comment:

  1. Sweet blog! I found it while surfing around on Yahoo News.
    Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News?
    I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Thanks
    Here is my blog post ; Ferieleilighet Alanya

    ReplyDelete