Friday, December 28, 2012

A GIRL MADE ME BAD- IYANYA MBUK

Iyanya Mbuk, the sensational artiste who is one of the artistes on the bloc, no doubt, is smiling to the bank with his Kukere’s hit track. His song which has become a national anthem has made him a big boy but when it comes to relationship, the handsome dude is found wanting the reason being that he once got his heart broken when his best friend married off his girlfriend.

This is what he said,``I have been heartbroken by a Calabah girl before, it’s one of the most painful things ever happened to me. She made me bad actually. She gave me the idea that you don’t need to be so nice. She is a Calabar girl and the most painful part is that she married my friend. So I live with that stuff everyday. I still love Calabar girls, I respect them; they are sweet kind and very cool. I am not particular about tribe but that act is still fresh on my memory.’’

1 comment:

  1. 1 in badt gyiyz, just love seeing u baadt mehhnn.....bravo mbuk!!

    ReplyDelete